Returns are easy.
You may return most items sold by Amazon.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. Please note that we are unable to exchange items (however, if you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, click here).
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
In addition, we will only issue partial refunds for the return of certain items, including:
- Any item that is gas-powered or contains flammable liquids. (These items will say "This item cannot be returned" on their product detail page.)
- Any television 27 inches or larger.
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC.
Returning a gift? The Online Returns Center allows gift recipients to return items they received as a gift even if the order was not marked as a gift at the time of purchase. Just indicate the item is a gift at the time of return, and we'll send a gift certificate for the amount of the returned items to the e-mail address you enter on the online form.
Please click the links to the left for other product-specific exceptions, our refund policy, and more.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any book that has obvious signs of use.
- Any CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap).
Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts.